Support Rider Development
CRCA coaching sessions
• Offered to members from the beginning of March to the end of December
• Sessions programmed and scheduled to meet members’ needs
• Most held weekday mornings and evenings in Central Park
• Covers everything – basic bike handling to off-the-bike resistance training
• Funded by donations to the club and membership fees
The Century Road Club Development Foundation
The Foundation provides funds primarily for the Junior Development team. Supporting juniors with a strong interest and commitment to the sport requires a contribution of time from our members, as well as the financial support provided by the Foundation to cover equipment, races fees and travel and accommodation at out of town races.
Rider Stipend Program
The rider stipend program is designed to assist riders who are not eligible for the Junior Development Team progress their cycling development. It is aimed primarily at:
- Women category 1 and 2 riders
- U-23 members
- Elite level racing including national and state championship event
The stipend program is a partial reimbursement of racing costs for eligible racers and races and applications muct be submitted in advance. The program is funded by donations to CRCA and membership fees.
All of the above being expensive goals. Alone, we cannot fully fund such excellent learning/training opportunities.
We are asking for your help.
Your donation to the Century Road Club Development Foundation (tax deductible) or CRCA will:
• Provide excellent learning/athletic opportunities for Juniors, U-23 racers, & deserving amateur athletes
• Allow CRCA to continue to offer quality coaching and introduce New York City to bicycle racing in one of the finest cycling Clubs in the US.