CRCA Code of Conduct
As a member of CRCA, I acknowledge that:
- My participation in CRCA races is a privilege.
- This privilege is dependent upon the ability of CRCA to hold races.
- This privilege could be lost as a result of the actions of participants and marshals, including myself.
- Furthermore, I accept that:
- I will abide by the rules and rulings of CRCA, USAC, and USADA, including rules regarding fair competition.
- I will do my utmost to ensure the safety of racers and other Park users while marshaling.
- I will follow the NYC Parks Department rules of conduct Central Park Rules here
- I will not ride in the runners lane while racing or training in City Parks.
- I will not participate in dangerous group rides in City Parks.
- I will treat club members, racers, officials, park users, and the public with respect.
I acknowledge that any failure to comply with this code or any Policies of the club will subject me and/or my sub-team to disciplinary action as determined by the Board, subject to the requirements of the Club’s By-laws.