Cornering skills and tactics for racing criteriums.
- Coach: Tara Parsons
- THIS SESSION MEETS AT GRANT'S TOMB, at the corner of Riverside Drive and W122nd
- Register via MindBody
- Questions to VP of Rider Development Tara Parsons: email@example.com
- Bring USA Cycling License and hand in a signed USAC Release form
- Wear a CRCA Club jersey or CRCA sub-team kit, if you have it; if not, wear seasonal appropriate cycling attire
- Be in good membership standing. If you are on the suspended list you can not participate in coaching sessions
- Unless otherwise noted, participants are expected to be riding road bikes. Aero bars are not allowed
- Riders who do not meet these requirements will not be allowed to take part in the session
Exceptionally foul weather cancels. The coach will email registered riders if the session is canceled due to weather.