This session will satisfy the Racing Skills coaching requirement for New Members. It covers skills work for racing and riding in a pack.
- Coach: Tara Parsons
- Location: Session meets at 110 Street and Central Park Loop at Lenox Avenue exit (just north of the Harlem Meer)
- Register via MindBody
- Questions to Tara Parsons, VP of Rider Development: email@example.com
- Bring USA Cycling License and hand in a signed USAC Release form
- Wear a CRCA Club jersey or CRCA sub-team kit, if you have it; if not, wear seasonal appropriate cycling attire
- Be in good membership standing. If you are on the suspended list you can not participate in coaching sessions
- Unless otherwise noted, participants are expected to be riding road bikes. Aero bars are not allowed
- Riders who do not meet these requirements will not be allowed to take part in the session
Exceptionally foul weather cancels. The coach will email registered riders if the session is canceled due to weather. In the event your session is canceled, please sign up for another scheduled CRCA Skills session to fulfill your requirement.