- Coach: Tara Parsons
- Meeting Location: 110th street/ Adam Clayton Powell (7th ave) exit from Central Park loop road
- Description: Work on handling skills that will help give you confidence while racing in a pack. This is a good place to get your questions answered for the Race Clinic on Saturday!
- Register via MindBody
- Note: Riders who are registered in the CRCA Women’s Racing Clinic who are not CRCA members may attend, but must purchase a one-day USA Cycling License, $10.00, available at the session. Email coach Tara to let her know that you will need the one day license app. email@example.com
CRCA Member Attendee Requirements
- Bring USA Cycling License and hand in a signed USAC Release form
- Wear a CRCA Club jersey or CRCA sub-team kit, if you have it; if not, wear seasonal appropriate cycling attire
- Be in good membership standing. If you are on the suspended list you can not participate in coaching sessions
- Unless otherwise noted, participants are expected to be riding road bikes. Aero bars are not allowed
- Riders who do not meet these requirements will not be allowed to take part in the session
Exceptionally foul weather cancels. The coach will email registered riders if the session is canceled due to weather. In the event your session is canceled, please sign up for another scheduled CRCA Skills session to fulfill your requirement.