- Coach: Karl Rahn
- Description: Learn some workout techniques to up your VO2Max and keep yourself fast and snappy
- Meeting Location: Tavern on the Green parking lot
- Register via MindBody
- Questions to coach Karl Rahn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring USA Cycling License and hand in a signed USAC Release form, even if you are a CRCA season pass member. Coaching sessions are permitted under a different permit than the races.
- Wear a CRCA Club jersey or CRCA sub-team kit, if you have it; if not, wear seasonal appropriate cycling attire
- Be in good membership standing. If you are on the suspended list you can not participate in coaching sessions
- Unless otherwise noted, participants are expected to be riding road bikes. Aero bars are not allowed
- Riders who do not meet these requirements will not be allowed to take part in the session
Exceptionally foul weather cancels. The coach will email registered riders if the session is canceled due to weather.