Hand in your signed release form at the start – WAIVER IS REQUIRED (links below).
Over the GWB, to 9W North.
The course detours just South of Nyack:
- You can either climb up just before entering Nyack, or
- go through Nyack and use any of the access roads back west to 9W.
Either way you will climb Rockland Hill and continue on 9W for the rest of the ride.
Up to Bear Mountain/Perkins summit.
The return is the same route, finishing up by turning Left @ 110th St & riding South on Fifth Avenue to 90th St.
Have fun and a Happy New Year!
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Completed and signed USAC liability release. 2016 waiver is available here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/USACWeb/forms/rider_release.pdf.
- During and post-ride nutrition.
- Report to start 5-10 minutes before start time.