1. Season Pass to Donor Membership Upgrade
If you are a Season Pass member and would like to upgrade to a Donor membership, CRCA will now deduct your Season Pass membership ($100).
This means Donor membership is only $500 for current Season Pass members.
Furthermore, if you upgrade and have already marshalled, your marshal credits will be carried over to next year.
Please contact email@example.com to request an upgrade or for any questions.
2. Season Pass Waivers
We will no longer be accepting Season Pass waivers at races.
If you are a Season Pass member and have not yet submitted a season waiver, please submit one by e-mail prior to racing.
Instructions on how to do so are available at http://archive.crca.net/racing/eve
If you don't remember whether your waiver was submitted and accepted, please refer to the April 16 roster, available at: http://archive.crca.net/wp-cont
If your name is highlighted in purple on the roster, you must submit a season waiver prior to racing.
For any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Club Racing Schedule Changes (Power Points)
Club Race 8, on June 19, has been changed from a Power Points race to a Scratch race.
The finish for the race has been moved to Cat's Paw Hill.
Club Race 9, on August 6, is now the Power Points race, with the finish at West 97th Street.
Please refer to the race schedule for details: http://archive.crca.net/racing/rac
Club Race 6 is set to take place on Saturday, May 21, at 05:35 AM.
The race finishes at Tavern on the Green, and is a points race for the W, A, and B fields.
Laps (~10km each):
W: 7.7 A: 8.7 B: 7.7 C: 6.7 W3/4: 6.7
1. Monday, May 16 Screening of Cheetah: The Nelson Vails Story, 7:00 – 8:30PM, Axis Theatre Co.
Tickets $25. Proceeds go to supporting Recycle-A-Bicycle’s student leadership development program.
Nelson Vails himself will be there for a Q&A and to sign and give-away memorabilia.
2. Tuesday, May 17
Screening of Cheetah: The Nelson Vails Story, 6:00 – 7:30PM, MIST Theater.
Free; doors open at 5:30PM.
Nelson Vails himself will be there for a Q&A and to sign and give-away posters and memorabilia.
3. Saturday, May 21
Nomad Cycle's Grand Opening Party, 6:00 - 10:00PM, Nomad Cycle. Free.
4. Saturday, May 21
NYRR is seeking cyclist volunteers for the Airbnb Brooklyn Half Marathon. Details below; please contact email@example.com for any questions.
• 2:00am to approximately 2:00pm • Oversee delivery and setup of equipment • Reporting any issues to race command center • Join sweep package for any late runners
• 6:00am to approximately 8:30am • Lead Handcycle Spotter: Lead handcyclist along course while communicating location updates throughout the race • Lead Male Spotter: Lead male leaders along course while communicating location updates throughout the race
Have any announcements or events you would like to make for next week's post? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.