CRCA Members and Friends We are pleased to announce that membership for 2012 is open via this link. To read more about what the 2012 season has in store, read the article at http://archive.crca.net/2012/01/the-2012-season/.
A couple of additional things to note:
- David Jordan and others in the cycling community worked extremely hard to protect our ability to ride in Central Park last year. Please continue to show respect and courtesy for other park users at all times, with safety for all the number one priority.
- When renewing your membership, please consider a tax deductible donation to the CRC Development Foundation and/or the Central Park Conservancy. Supporting our juniors and supporting CPC are part of the CRCA culture.
- We are providing one marshal credit to new category 5 men and category 4 women who attend one of our planned early season skills training sessions. Do not sign up for marshal credit for one of these sessions unless you meet that criteria. If you nonetheless want to attend, you are absolutely welcome – see details of our training sessions. Other members are encouraged to attend these session also.
- Club race fees are being increased to $15 for day of sign up. Dinosaur membership remains at $100 and continues to be great value for anyone expecting to race more than six club races this season (this includes the Women’s 3/4 open races on 4/21 and 6/2 and the Master’s open race day on 8/19.
- Donor membership remains at $600. This membership level includes club and dinosaur membership, a tax deductible $200 contribution to the CRC Development Foundation, free admission to the end of season party and waived marshal duty. Donor members who sign up before February 15th can reserve their club race number on a first come first serve basis.
- Remember that race rosters are finalized the morning of the Friday before our club race. If you renew your USAC license or renew your membership after Thursday night, do not expect to race that weekend.
- This year we will be holding some club social rides. These are not races or hard training rides, but a new way for members to connect while getting in some steady miles or a recovery ride. Details will be posted on crca.net.
We are looking forward to a great season of racing for CRCA. As always, if you have any questions, proposals or other feedback for us, please feel free to contact any of the board members