We are pleased to announce that race dates for several of CRCA's non-Central Park race dates have been confirmed. Included in this list of confirmed race dates are two events that have been added to the race calendar in response to feedback from the Club's 2011 membership survey - the FBF Road Race and the Alpine Hill Climb.
CONFIRMED OPEN RACE DATES
- FBF Road Race presented by Lucarelli & Castaldi (5/20) - this is a new addition to the CRCA calendar and will be the first road race that CRCA has hosted at FBF in recent memory. For CRCA members this race will be included in the Jim Boyd competition - don't miss your chance to score some Jim Boyd points in the windy confines of FBF.
- FBF ITT and TTT presented by Lucarelli & Castaldi (6/10) - following the success of the club's 2011 FBF TT and TTT, CRCA will once again be returning to FBF for the club's race against the clock. This open race will play an important role in several of CRCA's Open Racing Series (the Men's P/1/2 Series presented by SID'S Bikes, the Men's 3 Series presented by Accelerade and 2nd Surge, the Women's 3/4 Series presented by Bike Doctor NYC). For CRCA Club members the Club's TT and TTT champions will be crowned and important points will be scored for the Jim Boyd and Team Cup Competitions.
- Alpine Hill Climb ITT presented by I WILL FOUNDATION (6/23) - an exciting addition to the 2012 open race calendar this race will give climbers the chance to shine and score important points for several of CRCA's Open Racing Series. Don't miss your chance to set a new CRCA Club Record against the clock on River Road's Alpine Climb.
OPEN RACE SERIES
These open races will play an important role in several CRCA Open Racing Series. With great prizes for each of these series, don't miss you chance to score important points outside of Central Park. For all of the details on these Open Race Series see the links below. Final information regarding prize pools will be published shortly.
- Men’s P/1/2 Series presented by SID’S Bikes
- Men’s Cat 3 Series presented by Accelerade and 2nd Surge
- Women’s Development 3/4 Series presented by Bike Doctor NYC
OTHER CRCA OPEN RACES
We're continuing discussions with several other venues regarding potential open races and will provide additional information as available. We're focusing on a variety of disciplines - criteriums, road races, TT's and cyclocross races are all under consideration. Stay tuned for additional details.