Hi All! Tomorrow's race draft roster is posted. I know a lot of people had issues with number pickup and waivers last week and we're doing everything we can to make that waaaaaay better tomorrow. If you got a temporary number last week, please come pick up your real number tomorrow morning. We'll have everything alphabetized and ready to go super efficiently. I do expect a lot of people picking up their numbers, so please be patient -- remember everyone working at number pickup in the morning is volunteering to be there and wants nothing more than to get you your number. :) As far as waivers go, we did locate the missing stack of waivers from week 1 in the trailer, and have also processed your week 2 waivers. There were a few that were invalid, and those people have been notified via email. If you have not submitted a valid waiver yet, please remember the following:
- You must fill out the 2016 SEASON PASS waiver from USAC. Previous years are not valid. (Single) Event waivers are not valid.
- You must fill out EVERY field. The series permit # is 2016-524, and your series name you can put CRCA. Today's date, everything else, must be filled in, or we cannot accept it.
- The waiver must be printed out EXACTLY as it is in the PDF. Landscape/horizontally, taking the full page, and not cut off. Anything else, we cannot accept. (This is not us being a pain, it actually says this in the very first paragraph of the waiver.)
Anyway, the usual other notes:
- Take a quick look, especially if you're racing Saturday, to make sure not only that you're clear to race but you've got the right number.
- If you haven't picked up your number yet, have no fear, we'll have them ready to pick up at the race. Please come early, please know what your number is, and please have your USAC license out and ready.
- IF YOUR NAME IS IN YELLOW: You are NOT cleared to race, and its because of something critical. You are either suspended due to not marshaling, you do not have a valid USAC license/number in our system, or you have not taken a new members race clinic (mandatory for ALL cat 4/5 racers). Please get in touch with me ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org if you were intending to race and you are yellow. Hopefully if its a USAC issue we can get it resolved ASAP.
- IF YOUR NAME IS IN PURPLE: You are a season pass member (THANKS!) but you have not submitted your season pass waiver. If you can get them to me by 5pm, that's great, and i'll update it. If not, you MUST bring it to the race tomorrow. If you submit it digitally i will NOT process it for tomorrow's race, and then you MUST fill one out on the spot. The waivers are available here, please use the 2016 season pass one (the second link), and please fill out EVERY field. The series permit number is 2016-524. If you do not fill out EVERY line, date, etc., I cannot accept the waiver.
On behalf of the entire board, thanks so much !
Draft roster is here: roster 4-9