USA Cycling 2012 Licenses Now Available

You may now apply for or renew your USA Cycling license for 2012.  Visit USA Cycling and log on to your account to renew or select 'Get Started' then 'Become a member' to join for the first time. When renewing your license, be sure to select Century Road Club Association as your club and then select the appropriate sub-team (if applicable) to ensure your license is accurate.

Team mangers should have contacted pr with any adjustments to team names to ensure these are accurately reflected in the USA Cycling system and on your license.  A subsequent change in your sub-team (or the sub-team name) will require a reissue of your license, so take care when renewing.

If you plan on participating in the New Year's Day ride, you need to have a 2012 license.