The all-volunteer 2018 CRCA Board is hosting their first meeting of calendar year 2018 this coming Monday. Major topics on the agenda include:
- Club racing - discussion of implementing professional outsourced results & USAC upgrade points for the club series
- Membership - continued IT upgrades and timing for opening 2018 registration
- Open racing - potential opportunities to further expand the club's open race calendar and the timing for the Zach Koop Memorial / Orchard Beach Criterium
- Teams - update on teams policies and sub-team penalties associated with missed marshaling obligations from 2017
- Website - ongoing build-out of the revamped club website
If you would like to offer your thoughts on any of these agenda items please send an email to email@example.com or any CRCA Board member ahead of the scheduled board meeting on January 15.
Board meeting minutes will be distributed following the meeting.