Tomorrow is the CRCA Roka Grant's Tomb Criterium p/b Rapha! We would like to send a special thank you to all of the racers who registered - tomorrow will be the largest edition of the Grant's Tomb Criterium in history! Likewise a big thank you to Roka and Rapha for their sponsorship of this event - without their financial support races like Grant's Tomb Criterium may not be possible.
As always the all volunteer CRCA Board has been hard at work organizing the event but hiccups do emerge on race day and we appreciate your patience throughout all 11 hours of racing we have planned!
Header image from the To Be Determined Journal Recap of Last Year's Race
Grant's Tomb Criterium Final Instructions
- For racers old and new consider reading this Grant's Tomb Insider's Guide for tips on the course: To Be Determined Grant's Tomb Insider's Guide
- For the official race guide please visit the Grant's Tomb Race page on CRCA.net. The schedule for tomorrow is also available on this same page.
- Numbers pinned on the RIGHT.
- Race Amenities include: SRAM neutral support, a heated tent, and complimentary Wafels&Dinges coffee for racers (1 per racer). So come early and stay after your race to watch the 2018 NYS Criterium Championships!
- Thanks to the ROKA for sponsoring this year's Grant's Tomb Crit. Rapha has also partnered with CRCA and will be inattendance with donuts for those who get there early. NYSBRA will also have state championship jerseys for NYSC fields.