It was a wet and somewhat unpleasant fifth race in the Lucarelli & Castaldi Club Series this weekend. A big thank you to all of our races, volunteers and staff that braved the conditions - with senior NYC Parks staff in attendance it was particularly important to insure operations went as smoothly as possible.
Summary results are included below. Full results are available on USA Cycling (or will be shortly). Thank you to all of our racers that participated and a special thank you to Lucarelli & Castaldi for their support of the CRCA Club Series.
Important: for any questions or concerns regarding the race results please use the CRCA 2018 Results Feedback Form rather than emailing one of CRCA's volunteer board members. Our inboxes can get a bit overwhelmed post-race and we want to make sure we're responsive to all of our member inquiries. We also urge riders to take advantage of the 15 minute post-race protest period.
The CRCA Results and Standings will be updated shortly including the latest Jim Boyd and Team Cup standings. As previously announced with the use of professional results the CRCA Club Series is now eligible for USAC upgrade points.
Photo via the To Be Determined Journal
CRCA Lucarelli & Castaldi Club Series Podiums
Note: W, A and B fields were points races. WD and C fields were scratch races.
- Jamie Chapman, Radical - 25 points
- Sarah Sjoman, Dave Jordan - 21 points
- Erica Adelberg, Radical - 9 points
- Boguslaw Wielgos, Foundation - 23 points
- Josh Noggle, RBNY - 13 points
- Victor Gras, Rockstar - 12 points
- Felipe Schaun, Good Guys - 14 points
- Max Davis, Rapha - 12 points
- Ricard Tessarotto - 11 points
- Sofi Camacho Bermudez, NYCC
- Christine De Witte, Veselka
- Emma Betuel, Houlihan
- Jonathan Perry
- Russell Karn
- Jeremy Shartar