The CRCA Board would like to take a moment to thank all of our title-level event sponsors for the 2018 season. As the costs of hosting our races has increased in recent years these sponsors have generously stepped forward with significant financial support that has allowed us to continue hosting our race schedule while also keeping CRCA Membership prices unchanged from recent years. Without these partnerships the race calendar in New York City could look very different. We encourage all racers to thank these various companies and organizations for their vital support of racing in New York City:
- Castelli - Dave Jordan Central Park Classic
- Hincapie - Mengoni Grand Prix and Lou Maltese Club Championship
- Jamison Capital - Bear Mountain Classic
- The Jordan Family - Dave Jordan Central Park Classic
- Lucarelli & Castaldi - CRCA Club Series & Bear Mountain Classic
- Nancy Morgenstern Memorial Fund - Women's Development Series
- Rapha - Grant's Tomb Criterium
- Roka - Grant's Tomb Criterium
- Specialized - Women's Development Series
Everything you need to know about the June CRCA Club and Open races as well as our women’s new racer clinic.
Let’s check out our individual and team series standings before the Dave Jordan Central Park Classic next weekend.
After Orchard Beach and Bear Mountain, we’ve seen some significant changes to the individual and team cup standings.
Check out the latest standings for the CRCA’s Competitions following CRCA Lucarelli & Castaldi Club Race 3!
We have updated standings for all of CRCA’s Competitions following CRCA Lucarelli & Castaldi Club Race Number One
Our first CRCA Series leaders of the 2019 have been named!
We’ve cancelled tomorrow’s race due to weather. Sorry folks!
Final standings for the CRCA Club Series Competitions following Lucarelli & Castaldi Club Series Race #12. Congratulations to all of our winners!
Updated Club Series standings following Lucarelli & Castaldi Club Series #9
The most recent standings in CRCA’s various award categories